Senior management from food manufacturing, pharmaceuticals, medical, chemical and financial services sectors will hear industry leaders discussing the important issues of audit and accreditation, measurement and verification, finance/grant aid, legal, integrated standards and return on investment.
The event aims to create an exchange of information between organisations who are making the transition to ISO50001 and companies who have already made the transition. This event is targeting any organisation working to achieve higher levels of energy efficiency within their facility.
Keynote speakers include:
- Barry O’Donovan, Sustainability Manager, ABP Food Group
- Ivan Sproule, Business Programme Manager, SEAI
- Ian Boylan, CEO, Association of Energy Engineers
- Alan Freeman, Energy Manager, PayPal
- Kevin Donovan, Energy Manager, Roadstone
- Padraic O’Connor, Building Services Manager, John Sisk & Son
- Dr. John Ryan – Director of Services, Certification Europe
- Jim Leahy, EHS Champion, AbbVie (Ballytivnan)
- Ian Clarke, Energy Manager, Dublin Airport Authority
- David McCormack, Engineer & Researcher, Irish Manufacturing Research
- Paschal Walsh, Energy Manager, Boliden (Tara Mines)
- Pat Mehigan, Facility Manager, Tyndall Institute
- Rob Ryan, Facility Ops Manager, Ebay
In addition, delegates will hear from two international Irish-based manufacturing firms who have very recently been accredited with ISO50001, and who will openly discuss the challenges and experiences they faced during the transition.
For further information email email@example.com or phone 046-9773434.