Dublin City Council will launch its new project ‘Accelerating the Potential of Drones for Local Government ‘, which has been funded by the Department of Public Expenditure and Reform’s Public Sector Innovation Fund, at a webinar on Wednesday 26 May.
From discovering innovative new use-cases, to bolstering public trust and safety, this project will explore how councils can use drone technology to deliver better, safer and more efficient services.
Event Speakers include:
- Owen Keegan, Chief Executive, Dublin City Council
- Laura Mahoney, Head of Public Service Reform, Department of Public Expenditure & Reform
- Diarmuid Ó Conghaile, Aviation Regulator/CEO Designate, Irish Aviation Authority
- Bobby Healy, CEO and Founder, Manna
- Tim McCarthy, Principal Investigator, U-Flyte, Maynooth University
- Veronica Mariti Sesoko, Dublin City Council
- Ger Lawlor, Irish Aviation Authority
With support from the Irish Aviation Authority, the Local Government Management Agency, U-Flyte and Smart Dublin, this new initiative will be launched with a free, open webinar on 26 May (from 10am-11am), which is open to the public, private, academic or other industries.