LEADERSHIP and VISION driving EOSH performance
This year’s ‘Health & Safety Review Conference 2020’, which has been deferred until 12 November at Dublin’s Moran Red Cow Hotel, will focus on Leadership, Benchmarking, Court Awards, Mental Health and Wellbeing, and what the European Green Deal means for business.
The following presentations will discuss and explore how to apply such leadership and vision within the competitive arena of today’s workplace:
- Brian Kraus, ERM: Safety leadership: practical
actions leaders can take to cause
rapid transformation in safety culture and performance
- Neil Lenihan, Irish Water: Leadership and vision: implementing a health and safety strategy effectively
- Mary Darlington, Darlington Consulting: The essence of safety leadership
- Pat Kirwan, State Claims Agency: Learning from incidents and claims – benchmarking performance using the national incident management system
- Yvonne Mullooly, Health and Safety Authority: Managing chemicals – supply and use post-Brexit
- Michael Corrigan, Corrigan & Corrigan Solicitors
- Neil Walker, Ibec: The European Green Deal – What does it mean for business?
- Prof Jim Lucey, St Patrick’s University Hospital & TCD: Wellbeing, wellness, mental health
For further updates visit https://www.healthandsafetyreview.ie/