A survey to find out more about the challenges posed by the Covid-19 crisis on regional and local communities throughout Europe, has been launched by the European Committee of the Regions (CoR) and the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD).
How is the pandemic affecting your region, your city or your village? Your experience is essential to better understanding and assessing the impact of the crisis on regional and local communities across the EU and the OECD, especially in relation to governance, finance and recovery strategy.
The CoR and the OECD hopes that the survey’s findings will contribute to a better understanding of this unprecedented crisis and to building solutions for sub-national governments.
- The survey is open until 30 June 2020
- It should take approximately 10 minutes to complete
- It is available in all official EU languages
- All responses will be kept confidential
- For more information, contact email@example.com at the CoR and/or firstname.lastname@example.org at the OECD
A joint English-speaking webinar on the impact of the COVID-19 on EU regions and cities will take place on 18 June.